Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has come to be a necessity in the present world. For iOS consumers, there are many instances where you’d require iPhone real time location monitoring like when you lost your iPhone someplace or monitoring your loved ones to understand where they go behind your back. Since, it is not possible to keep them under your alert times all the times, especially when you are working, you can take assistance in the real-time location monitoring tools and apps to monitor their places. Thus, in this guide, we have given you a few of the finest iPhone real time location monitoring apps and tools which you can use to keep an eye on the location of your nearest and dearest and protect them from any type of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
FreePhoneSpy is a free iPhone real time monitoring app which allows you to monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. You can install this program on the target device and then monitor its place in real time.
– It is possible to track the real time location of the target.
– It has Geofencing and place reporting features.
– Multiple devices may also be tracked.
– It works silently in the background.
– FreePhoneSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It places a great deal of pressure on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Check over here at iPhone Real Time Location Tracking
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is an iPhone real-time location tracking app which allows you to track the positioning of your family member at any moment. It uses the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to give you the best location monitoring for tracking your kids, spouse or other family members.
– You can monitor the location of other iPhone users of their preceding 12 hours.
– It is possible to allow or deny additional iPhone users to follow your location.
– You can reduce the battery usage.
– Very easy to enroll and use.
– You can track children, workers, as well as lost or stolen iPhone.
– Occasionally, it fails to update the locations.
– Using it consistently will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official app from Apple to track the real time location of a stolen or lost iPhone. This iPhone real time location tracking app can also be utilized as a means to monitor the location of the iOS device. Furthermore, it comes preinstalled on several iOS apparatus and those who don’t can install it at no cost from the iOS App Store.
– It is very simple to monitor the real-time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of this device may also be seen.
– Additionally, it provides directions to the lost device.
– You can watch the battery percent on the target device.
– It does not have any Geofencing facility.
– Does not support iOS device with an iOS version sooner than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is another one of the finest iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with a great deal of powerful capabilities. Not just it permits you to monitor the location of this target, but also the duration, space, speed and elevation of the gadget.
– It is possible to share the place with others.
– Can track distance, speed, and duration of the device as it began moving.
– there’s no need to enroll for using this app.
– Continued use will drain the battery quicker.
– It isn’t free and you also would have to spend money to get this program.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing app which lets you share your real-time GPS place with a person. But if you would like to track someone who you can just send a sharing request from their apparatus to yourself. Then you would have the ability to view all of their location activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real location location of someone without having to register.
– Very simple to use and runs invisibly at the background.
– You would need to get access to the target device to send a sharing petition to your device.
– Battery drain is ensured as this app runs in the background.
– It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is just another program from iPhone that lets you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Find My iPhone, Locate My Friends is employed for iPhone real time location monitoring and set the Geofencing places to get alerts when a person leaves or arrives a place.
– Track real-time location of your buddies or loved ones.
– You can share your own place for a specified time temporarily or permanently.
– It is possible to place Geofencing alarms when a individual arrives or leaves a place.
– Available free of cost in Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the data is wrong.
– The latest version is compatible with iOS 10.0 and above.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker program are one of the best iPhone real-time place tracking apps that you could use to track the GPS place of someone. Using this program, you can set Geofences alarms around specific locations.
– Track real-time location.
– It supports SOS alerts panic alarms.
– you could also get directions to your kid’s location.
– If you would like to track location history of someone, you want to buy in-app purchases.
– Just compatible with iOS 9.0 and after.
Part 2: The Best iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time spot tracking programs mentioned above will only enable you to track the GPS location of this target. However , if you want to monitor other iPhone activities or information, then you can use the NetSpy monitoring instrument.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool that allows you to track the actions of somebody in their telephones. Even though it is readily available for monitoring tasks of the Android and iOS devices, the working is different for both this platform. In Android, you need to download the monitoring app on the target device whereas, on iPhone, you only must know the iCloud ID and password of the goal. It can monitor a variety of iPhone information like messages, call logs, places history, plus much more.
Why Pick This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can track the location history of the target.
– It also monitors the telephone logs in addition to the text messages of this goal.
– Internet browsing history can also be monitored.
– Calendars, Notes, reminders etc. may also be assessed using NetSpy.
– you could also monitor the software installed on the device.
Easy Measures to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Go to the official site of NetSpy and subscribe to a NetSpy account. Proceed to Sign up page then register with your Email address and password.
Step 2: Now, at the NetSpy setup wizard, then enter the name and age of the target and select the OS as iOS and then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the following page, enter the iCloud ID and password on the target device and then click”Confirm”.
Nowlogin to your NetSpy dashboard and then you can spy or monitor the actions of this goal iPhone. Click on”Location History” to see the locations visited by the target. In addition to this, you can also remotely check his text message, phone logs, program photo, video and other information directly.
There are many reasons why somebody would like to utilize iPhone real-time location monitoring programs. This may include monitoring the location of kids, workers, or spouses. If you do not know how to track the real time place of an iPhone, then it is possible to use the top iPhone real-time place tracking apps mentioned here. But if you would like to monitor more than simply place history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy tracking tool to track the cell phone actions of the target.